Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The 200Th Post's Celebration

On April 22 at 5:52 pm Mashhad photo daily blog was born. You know that it was created by Meead and after his migration to the US, I continue it instead of him. He made me familiar with the members of DPB group and now I have many friends around the world. As well as he introduce our city Mashhad and our country Iran to the people who may even hear nothing about it before or their information was wrong. Now, I am sure there are many people who know Iran as real it is and not like the way that some Medias show. Thank you Meead for all these!
And today’s post is the 200Th post of Mashhad photo daily blog. Thank you all my friends for your visits and comments since the first day till now. Specially thanks to Jilly from Menton daily photo who took the first comment in this blog. Also thanks to USElaine, Dina, Petrea, Dan, Babooshka, Webradio and all of you that supported this blog with your opinions.
I hope to keep Mashhad Photo Daily Blog always alive and interesting. Do not forget to come here again! I look forward to your comments.
Now have a slice of cake ;)