Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ducks In The Park


This is again a photo in Mellat Park of Mashhad.I like those animals among the grass,they are nice!


BFF Award

Today morning,Some one Surprised me with her award!
Thank you Ann for the" Blogging Friends Forever Award".
Now I should give the award to five other bloggers according to the following rules:
1. Only five people are allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award
As Ann said in her blog,It is difficult to choose 5 between all!
Hmmm,I have chosen:

1.Elaine,my kind and dear friend from Willits Daily Photo
2.Dear Dina in the Jerusalem Hills who I really like her!
3.Meead from portland Daily Photo,one of my best friends!
4.Webradio with Les dédales de Webradio,a nice friend from France
5.Jilly from Menton Daily Photo (France) for her fantastic photographs