Thursday, September 24, 2009

The last post...


This is the last post of Mashhad Photo daily blog. I wanna to stop blogging because of some personal reasons. I am sure that you understand me; It has been a while that I do not enjoy photographing and writing. ( this is one of my reasons).
During this over one year I’ve learned many things from here, made many nice friends. We experienced lots of values and had memorable days together, so I’ll never forget about this blgo as well as it is a holy place for me.
I do not know if I will start a blog in future and in another life time or not. Miss you, miss here…But I’ll read your blogs, take comments and never forget about you!
I hope if I decided to start a blog again, every thing changed in its true way…

Now I like to write a poem for you from the poet Shel Silverstein, I choose it because I always thought my blog was like a Bridge …

“This Bridge”

This bridge will only take you halfway there
To those mysterious lands you long to see:
Through gypsy camps and swirling Arab fairs
And moonlit woods where unicorns run free
So come and walk awhile with me and share
The twisting trails and wondrous world I’ve known.
But this bridge will only take you halfway there
The last few steps you’ll have to take alone.