Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Award of Kreativ Blogger


My nice friend Aysegul from Turquoise Diaries left me the lovely award of kreativ blogger. Before this beautiful award, I got 2 awards from my other nice friends Rita for this blog and a golden award for my blog of "Iranian Kitchen" from the Italian friend Armanda but unfortunately I did not know about the awards rules, so I did not post them to the blog. Hope they forgive me...
There are 7 rules for the person who receive this award :

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

So the 7 things that you might find interesting about me, could be these:

1. Telling lie is the worst thing to me.
2. Choosing Architecture as a major was one of the light points of my life.
3. I am a big fan of fresh oranges and the girl of Blue color in its all kinds!
4. I hate people who are sneaky.
5. I never could be a bold swimmer.
6. Exploring the world is the most interesting thing to me.
7. The main goal of my life is educating and I try my best to achieve it at the highest levels!

Now, I should give this award to 7 bloggers:
1. Jilly from Menton Daily photo .
2. Rita from Finland for her Rita's blog.
3. Petrea from Pasadena Daily photo.
4. Kris from This will hurt me! blog.
5. Babooshka from Ramsey Daily Photo.
6. Ann from Sydney Meanderings.
7. Danial from Sari (Iran) Daily Photo.