Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mashhad photo daily blog's first birthday!

After my few days absence in the photo blog, today I accidentally remembered that I have forgotten about its first birthday. Yes, unfortunately I forgot that this blog is created on April 22!
We had many memorable days with taking photos for this blog. Your comments always encourage us to continue it. We made lots of nice friends here that thought us many valuable things.
I believe that Mashhad Photo daily blog was successful in achieving its goal till now and I am going to keep it alive with all my jobs and difficulties that sometimes makes me too busy!
I should give thanks to my friends Dina, Elaine, Jilly( the first visitor of the blog) , Petrea, Ann, Kris, Babooshka and others that I do not remember now.

Happy Birthday Mashhad Photo Daily blog!